Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Beginning

TODAY'S COLOR IS: MAROON (MY FAVORITE SHIRT COLOR)
This is the beginning of my blog. Hopefully the beginning of a life long record of my life according to me. This is just a little bit about myself: I love art-Classical, impression, portraits, landscapes, seascapes, etc. etc. etc. I love to read and write, and i love to learn.
AND...
Above all i love my heavenly Father whom, only He knows why, saved my for some small part in His perfect will.

To the present:

I will soon be finishing drivers ed. and here are some things i learned...

1. Driving is a privilege, abused by nearly Every One in the great U S of A.
2. Failing this class is next to impossible unless you are a direct descendant of a monkey.
3. The best way to keep from going over the states BAC limit - Don't Drink.
4.The teacher will spray you if you talk too much.
5. Being a good student pays off if you happen come late.
6. Boys are NOT always better drivers than girls.
7. Having a crush limits your ability to focus on what the teacher is saying, so keep from it at all costs.
8. The punishment in El Salvidor for getting caught driving drunk are as follows: First offence, you are met with a firing squad, there are never any second offences.
9. Taking good notes is essential.
10. Alcohol is the one thing that causes nearly 50% of all fatal accidents.

Pretty good huh? I really like #8. HE HE HE HE HE

With all of the components above and highly developed visual skills i am turning out to be one AMAZING driver. I still can't drive a stick shift but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day either.
In regards to #7. I have consulted with my psychiatrist and we have evaluated my problem as normal and the best way to get over it is either enter a convent or continue in my favorite time consuming new hobby, skydiving. (Just kidding) Writing.

Random thoughts of the day:

1. "Where did King Solomon keep all of his wives?"

2. "Where did he keep all their clothes?"

3. "Why is envy always green?"

4. "Did Scarlet really make a gown out of curtains?" (gone with the wind)

I could go on for ever, but then i might not have any for tomorrow.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
The Aspiring Artist

No comments: